Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pretty Princess Valentine

 
I think I'm 0/5 on picture taking these days. I dropped a light bulb from my photo booth (glass SMASHED everywhere!!) and what I replaced it with was far more yellow than I liked.  I now have another 'whiter' light that will hopefully correct the problem...In the meantime, the next few cards are kind of yellow-ish, but you get the idea right? :)

This pretty princess-y valentine uses one of my new favourite sets Little Princess from Papertrey Ink, designed by the talented Melissa Bickford.  I used the matching die cut to cut out the castle in Sweet Blush cardstock, then stamped the outline in black ink, used a Copic marker to colour in the little hearts and added some Stickles to the peaks.  Very pink, very girly and sweet!

Supplies:
Stamps: Little Princess (PTI)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukinko)
Paper: White, Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Simple Valentine designer paper (PTI)
Other: gems (Basic Grey); doily (Martha Stewart); Little Princess die, heart border, Mat Stack 4 dies (PTI); Stickles (Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!