Saturday, January 28, 2012

Happy V-Day!

Yet another crappy picture, but I promise the rest of bright and beautiful from now on! Photo booth is fixed, and ready to go!!  I used a sticker from Pink Paislee as my focal point for this card, and even though they aren't traditional Valentine's Day colours, I think the pop of red in the sentiment really draws out that lovey dovey feel. :)  Enjoy your weekend everyone!

Supplies:
Stamps: Celebrate Everyday (Hero Arts)
Ink: Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink); Head Over Heels collection (Lily Bee)
Other: Sticker  (Pink Paislee); border punch (EK Success); gems (Zva)

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card, Marcie! Thanks so much for stopping by during the Stamp It! 3 Ways Blog Hop!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!