Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Congrats!

My first card of 2012! It's been awhile since I've posted, but as many of you know, the holidays are for catching up with family and friends, and keeping VERY BUSY in general! We had a wonderful Christmas and New Year, managed to avoid a nasty flu bug that everyone else got, received many delightful gifts, and in short, celebrated our butts off. :) :) I hope everyone else did too!!!  I'm currently catching up on blogging while drinking a delicious coffee from my new Keurig coffee maker (thanks to my mom and dad!).  Best gift!

Supplies:
Stamps: Congrats All Ways (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Raspberry Fizz, Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Picadilly collection (Basic Grey)
Other: Corner rounder (We R Memory Keepers); circle punch, scalloped circle punch (EK Success); flower (Basic Grey)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!