Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Butterfly birthday


I'm experimenting with my iPhone in taking pictures of my cards and I'm afraid it's not working out all that well... I think I'll keep practising though because my trusty phone is ever so handy within my reach at all times. :) I used the Adobe Photoshop app to take the picture and edit it, but I 'sharpened' it too much and it looks a bit grainy...trust me, if I make the picture any larger it will be a complete MESS.  I used October Afternoon Farmhouse papers and die cuts for the focal point of this card with a stamped sentiment from Enjoy the Ride by Papertrey Ink.  Thanks for looking and enjoy your day!

Supplies:
Stamps: Enjoy the Ride (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Dark Chocolate, Chai (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Kraft, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); Attic Trunk, Porch Swing from Farmhouse collection (October Afternoon)
Other: Die cuts- circles, butterflies, heart (October Afternoon); gems (Prima); lace trim (misc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!