Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happiest of Holidays

Another quick and easy card for those last minute few that you might have forgotten!  I simply cut out the tree and trunk from patterned paper, and punched the heart.  Stamped sentiment, a touch of glitter glue and voila! Done! It might not be fancy, but it's easy to put together in under 10 minutes.

Is your holiday shopping done? I think I am...just a few last minute touches here and there and I should be good.  We're hosting Christmas Day breakfast for my family (not a large crowd) so I'm really looking forward to that!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Stylish Sentiments: Holiday (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Dark Chocolate (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Kraft, Pure Poppy, white (Papertrey Ink); Jovial collection (Basic Grey)
Other: Heart punch (EK Success); Stickles glitter glue (Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!