Thursday, December 1, 2011

Congrats All Ways


I let the patterned paper take centre stage on this card, and stamped my sentiment in coordinating colours right on the paper.  Added a few gems here and there, and voila! A wedding card. :) Most of my blog posts are short (and hopefully sweet!) lately, and I'm sorry about not being more chatty.  'Tis the season to have a lot 'on the go' and I'm trying to keep it all together, haha! Thank goodness for my trusty iPhone to keep my calendar up to date and to keep me on track!

Supplies:
Stamps: Congrats All Ways (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Berry Sorbet, Dark Chocolate, Summer Sunrise (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: White cardstock (Papertrey Ink); patterned paper (unknown)
Other: gems (Zva)

2 comments:

  1. Really fun wedding card!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your favorite style suggest you might enjoy the MASKerade blog, since Ardyth specializes in one-layer graphics and does amazing things with circles and dots.

    Thanks for inspiring me to make a card with the Labels I have but seldom use. Great idea and layout, seen in your SCS Gallery.

    Bahb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!