Monday, December 5, 2011

Championing Award Medallions Challenge!


I'm just squeezing in on the last few hours possible to get my card in on the Championing Award Medallions Challenge in the Moxie Fab World.   You still have a few hours to play along too!

I decided to use a kit from Making Memories that I bought a long time ago and included a pre-made medallion just perfect for a beautiful baby card.  All the card needed was some inked edges using Chamomile ink, some ribbon tails and that was it!

Supplies:
Ink: Chamomile (PTI)
Paper: Animal Crackers collection (Making Memories)
Other: Medallion from Animal Crackers collection (Making Memories)

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marcie! Thanks for linking this up to the Championing Award Medallions Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!