Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Spooky and Sweet

As I was posting this, I was thinking that one last Halloween card the day after wasn't that big of a deal...then I realized it was my ONLY Halloween card I've posted! Oops! Well, enjoy this cute little girl themed card today, and pretend I posted it yesterday- thanks!

We had a fun night of trick or treating here. My kids were finally old enough to do a few more houses than just the grandma and grandpas' homes.  I had a hard-working farm boy and an adorable Snow White princess that I took around. They loved walking around and collecting candy, and remembered to say THANK YOU every time (that makes this momma happy!).

Supplies:
Stamps: Moka Tabitha (Taylored Expressions)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic markers
Paper: white cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Matilda collection (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: gems (Basic Grey); Stickles (Ranger); Scalloped border punch (SU!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!