Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My happy family


We recently had family pictures done by Glenda Cochran of Art & Soul Photography.  Oh my oh my oh my...who knew our family was so gorgeous!? :)
I just LOVE having pictures of my family and friends all over my house and am so proud to put this one (one of my faves) up on my wall.  I can't wait to scrapbook too! I've been busy keeping my Project Life scrapbook up to date and having lots of fun embellishing extra stuff within it.  I definitely plan on picking up another one for 2012.  Are any of you doing Project Life? It's really easy and you can make it as basic or 'fussy' as you like!

1 comment:

  1. Really great photo of the family!! Have ordered the core kit and pages to give it a whirl in 2012... excited!! I have been dying for the kit since I saw it over at Mish's blog!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!