Monday, November 7, 2011

Bundle of Love

How about a soft, sweet baby card? More Simple Stories papers and stickers, this time from the Baby Steps collection.  I used the 6x6 pad and the sticker sheet which provides endless combinations! This has to be one of the prettiest baby collections I've seen; I just love it!  Sorry for the lack of blogging lately...life just gets in the way sometimes ya know? :) Nothing bad or sad, just busy with the kids, etc.  I do like blogging, and I really like reading all YOUR blogs, so 'Ill keep at it the best I can!

Supplies:
Paper: Sweet Blush cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Baby Steps collection (Simple Stories)
Ink: Chamomile tea dye (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Stickles (Ranger); Doily Details diecut (Papertrey Ink); Stickers from Baby Steps collection (Simple Stories)


1 comment:

  1. Really pretty card Marcie! Love the way you used the small doily and the pennant banner!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!