Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Baby Steps!

Yes, just one more baby card, this time a gender neutral one.  I love that sweet, soft green mossy colour for baby cards; it's just so pretty!!  I've layered papers, stickers and die cuts all together with some pearls and sparkle for extra OOMPH! :) Once again, Simple Stories makes it easy!

How are you all coming along with your Christmas cards? I've been making 100 invitations for our municipality's Christmas party, tags for another customer and Christmas cards for an upcoming craft sale so I'm REALLY hoping that I have enough time to whip up a few of my own! I cheated this year again though, like I did last year, and ordered some gorgeous photo cards from Shutterfly.  I loooooove Shutterfly!
I hope you all enjoy your day and make it a good one!

Supplies:
Ink: Chamomile (PTI)
Paper: Spring Moss (PTI); Baby Steps collection (Simple Stories)
Other: Stickers from Baby Steps collection (Simple Stories); pearls (Kaiser Craft); Doily Details die (PTI); Stickles (Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!