Saturday, November 12, 2011

3 means more joys

I love making birthday cards for little girls as my OWN little 2 1/2 year old girly girl is my ultimate inspiration. Lots of 'pink', butterflies, glitter and doilies? Yes, it met her approval. I'm so lucky that she loves crafting as well.  Give her some crayons and fresh white paper and it will keep her busy for hours! Stickers, stamps and scissors rate high up there too, but the scissors for now...well, she has that 'look' to her that something else would probably get cut besides paper...like hair! I'm not ready for that yet! :)
This adorable picture of her was taken by Glenda Cochran of Art & Soul Photography. We had a recent family picture session and I'm in love with all the pictures.  Can't wait to show you one of my handsome son another day!

Supplies:
Stamps: Big Birthday Wishes (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Raspberry Fizz, Sweet Blush, white, vellum, By the Numbers patterned paper (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Mat Stack 5, By the Numbers die (Papertrey Ink); circle punch (EK Success); glitter (Doodlebug); gems (Basic Grey); Doily, butterfly punch (Martha Stewart)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!