Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Spreading Christmas Cheer


My first Christmas card for the season...I guess it's time to start thinking about that if I'm going to send any out on time this year! I only have 2 sales this fall to sell my cards at, so I don't need to produce as many as the last few years. I think this community is getting out of doing sales as they are a lot of work to organize, and not many of the 'younger' people appreciate them (although I DO!!).  This card is mostly flat and therefore easy to mail; something a lot of 'buyers' look for.

Supplies:
Stamps: Stylish Sentiments: Holiday (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Paper: Rustic Cream (Papertrey Ink); Mitten Weather collection (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Snowflake punch, circle punch (Marvy); gem (Zva)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!