Friday, October 7, 2011

Birthday Boy!

With my son in a kindergarten class that is full of boys (not just boys, but still, there are a LOT of them!), some child-friendly, boyish birthday cards are needed around here!  The Alphabet Soup collection by My Mind's Eye is not new by any means, but I've had it for just those occasions when I need a good ol' boy card.  I think this time with the collection sitting out on my desk I made about 8 cards and still had lots of scraps and diecuts left for future use!  My felt star turned out a little wonky...as I was looking at my stash, I realized I don't own a star punch, or any star dies.  THAT will have to be remedied for sure! Shopping trip? I think so! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Orange Zest, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Alphabet Soup Boy collection (My Mind's Eye)
Other: Die cuts (My Mind's Eye); felt, button, twine (Papertrey Ink); Stickles (Ranger)

1 comment:

  1. I adore your card Marcie! I love those bright happy colors. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!