Sunday, October 16, 2011

ATU#42 BINGO!!

Are you here to see my creation for another All Things Unity challenge?!  If so, welcome!  This challenge focuses on the popular BINGO game; the rules and the bingo card can be found over on the challenge blog.  The bingo line I chose to use features glimmer mist, buttons, twine and die cuts....or at least that's how I interpreted i!  I stamped the Love Builds a Home image and coloured in a bit of it with Copic markers and paper pieced the trees.  This turned out to be such a soft, pretty card! You have 2 weeks to play along and link up your card over at the ATU blog.  Read the rules carefully so that you qualify for a fun prize!

Supplies:
Stamps: Love Builds a Home (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic markers; Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); 'Emma's Shoppe' collection (Crate Paper)
Other: Nestabilities (Spellbinders); Corner punch (We R Memory Keepers); twine (Papertrey Ink); flower button (misc.); Doily, Double Scalloped border punch (Martha Stewart); Glimmer mist (Tattered Angels)

4 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Marcie! I love that image with sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY! I just looooove this card---love the papers and your flower brad....love that image--GORGEOUS all around:) Def. a BINGO winner!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love your take on this BINGO challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!