Sunday, October 30, 2011

All Things Unity #43


Let's get BUGGY with All Things Unity #43!! That's right, this challenge calls for pulling out your Unity or Ippity stamps that feature BUGS. Butterflies, dragonflies, any sort of insect will do. Headed on over to the All Things Unity blog to get all the fine details about how to play along in this fun challenge and to see what the design team has come up with.  I used the May 2009 Kit of the Month and created my own background by stamping the dragonfly in different colours repeatedly over the cardstock.  I added some glitter to the centers and inked the edges white for a softer look.  I also inked the card base edges and glittered up my sentiment...after all, there can never be enough glitter!! :) Have a great day everyone!

Supplies:
Stamps: Another Sweet Day- May 2009 KOM (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Grape Jelly, Opera Pink, Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Kraft, Raspberry Fizz, Royal Velvet (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Stickles (Ranger); border punch (Fiskars); gem (Basic Grey)

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!