Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Welcoming Autumn to the Hoedown!

Welcome and happy Wednesday to you all! Wednesday means Hambo Hoedown time, and I'm thrilled to show you my card using Flowers and some beautiful autumn colours!  That's the challenge for this week- show us your project using a Hambo image and fall colours and link it up over at the Hoedown blog.  Read the rules carefully because you can score a free digital image by playing along according to the rules!  Head on over there to check out what the rest of the design team created...

I coloured up my flowers with Copic markers, adding white gel pen here and there, then cut them out and popped a few up along in a border.  That sentiment is from an Imaginisce rub-on from last year's Apple Cider collection.

Supplies:
Stamps: Flower-digi (Hambo)
Ink: Copic markers; white gel pen
Cardstock: Scarlet Jewel, Orange Zest, Dark Chocolate, Kraft, white (Papertrey Ink)
Other: Linen & Canvas impression plate (Papertrey Ink); 'Welcome Autumn' rub-on sentiment (Imaginisce); gems (Zva)

3 comments:

  1. You always do such a wonderful job with color, Marcie! I love the addition of the white gel pen~! Sweet fall card~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty :) I just love the colors of fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice card.
    See you soon for the current challenge for which I reflect for my card
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!