Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Happy Hoedown with Operation Write Home


It's Wednesday, so that means welcome to another fabulous Hambo Hoedown! This week Hambo is partnering with Operation Write Home, and all of our creations follow the guidelines there. Check out what the rest of the design team has created, and read the challenge rules carefully, because if you play along according to the rules you can win next week's digi!

After checking out the rest of the team, you might notice I'm not using the Pig Sub digi...uh ohhhh.  My printer broke before I had the chance to print it off (that darn cardstock takes its toll on printers after awhile...) but I had this cute Heart Basket digi already printed off from before so I used it instead.  Look for that Pig Sub later this week when I finally get my new printer.  It's on order AND handles cardstock very well apparently...(it better!!)

Supplies:
Stamps: Heart Basket digi (Hambo)
Ink: Copic markers
Paper: Soft Stone, white (Papertrey Ink); Happily Lost collection (Lily Bee Designs)
Other: pearls (Kaisercraft); Nestabilities (Spellbinders); heart punch (EK Success); foam dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!