Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Happy Hambo Hoedown !!

Welcome to another Hambo Hoedown, and sadly, my last... This is the last challenge for us Bacon Bits on the current team, but I am so excited (and I'm sure you are too) to see what the new team will come up with!! This was a friendly, fun, welcoming and organized team to work for/with and I really, truly enjoyed myself!!
The challenge put to us on the team this week was to CASE a card from the Hambo gallery and use the Dragonfly-digi as our image.
I chose to CASE my card from the BUG gallery, and picked a card by none other than the Hambo Design Team coordinator herself, the talented Judy Rozema herself!!! :) :) I'm not sucking up at all... hehe.
Now head on over to the challenge blog and see what the rest of the design team members have come up with for their last challenge...sniff sniff. :( Don't worry, I'm SURE we'll all be playing along the in weekly Hoedown from now on!

Supplies:
Stamps: Dragonfly-digi (Hambo)
Ink: Copic markers, Spica glitter marker (Copic); Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: True Black, white (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sunshine Broadcast collection (Sassafrass)
Other: Beautiful Blooms II die (Papertrey Ink); ribbon (misc.): pearls (Kaisercraft); scalloped rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

3 comments:

  1. Great card made from great card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you sweetheart! Thank you for choosing my card to case - yours is absolutely gorgeous!! It was so fun to meet and get to know you online, and I hope that we will keep in touch. I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CASE Marcie! Love your papers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!