Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy 1st birthday

I made this sweet birthday card for a delightful little one year old girl that belongs to a close friend of mine. This sweetie has sparkly eyes and a personality to match- just like her wonderful mother's! Happily, this actually got through the mail in time to arrive on the actual day of her birthday so I considered that a 'win' for once on my part!! :) 

I just love that the cupcake die from Papertrey Ink can either stand alone as its own card, or fit onto an A2 size cardstock base. That really opens up the possibilities for cute birthday cards, and lots of other occasions as well.

Supplies:
Stamps: Big Birthday Wishes (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: Soft Stone, Raspberry Fizz (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Sweet Threads collection (Basic Grey)
Other: gems (Kaisercraft); scalloped circle punch (Marvy); By the Numbers, Cupcake dies (Papertrey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!