Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Happily...

This is very much a lack-of-mojo-so-i-borrowed-someone-else's-idea kind of card. :) It's OK as long as you admit it!!  Isn't that what this industry and hobby is about? Inspiring others, being inspired by others? :) The basic layout/sketch came from the Card Ideas for Paper Crafters magazine and I just love how easy it is to do so many different colour combinations with this particular stamp set! I stamped the pieces of the doilies in different colours off the side of the cardstock, added lots of glitter and matted it on a few layers of cardstock.  Verrrry pretty in real life if I do say so myself!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Love Lives Here, Delightful Doilies (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Turquoise Gem, Night Sky, Mango Madness, Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Cardstock: White (Papertrey Ink); Ocean Mist (Gina K Designs); Deep Blue dotted swiss (Bazzil)
Other: gem (Zva); Stickles (Ranger)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!