Friday, September 2, 2011

Adoption congrats!

Another cheery adoption card that a friend requested.  Gender neutral, fresh and fun! I used a LOT of Papertrey Ink products on this card...4 different stamp sets!  I love the look of a tag on a card, so that was my focal point to hold the sentiment; the balloons are for added cheer and goodwill. :)

It's almost back to school time...shopping today for a new backpack, shoes and clothes.  My son seems to have grown 3 inches over the summer and desperately needed some new shirts and pants.  Luckily everything we found had a monster truck or construction theme so he was happy to try stuff on...I bet that good attitude won't last for long the older he gets.

Supplies:
Stamps: Background Basics: Newsprint; Congrats All Ways, Up Up & Away, Everyday Button Bits
Ink: Summer Sunrise, True Black, Spring Rain, Chamomile
Cardstock: Harvest Gold, Summer Sunrise, Rustic Cream
Other: Buttons, Tag Sale #1 die; Jumbo Ric Rac die (My Favorite Things); twine (The Twinery)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!