Wednesday, August 31, 2011

This Hoedown is Out of This World!!

Happy Hambo Hoedown! This week's challenge is out of this world!! :) Head on over to the challenge blog to see how the Bacon Bits paired the too-cute-to-be-scary Alien Spaceship digi with lots of DIMENSION.  That's right, we want to see your creations with a Hambo image showcasing dimension on your project.  You'll get all the nitty gritty details over there at the Hoedown's main post so go check it out!
I coloured my cute Alien with Copic markers, using some Spica glitter markers here and there for sparkle and shine.  Then I used TWO layers of foam dimensionals to really set him off the card.

Supplies:
Stamps: Alien Spaceship-digi (Hambo)
Ink: Copic markers, Spica glitter markers
Paper: True Black, white, New Leaf (Papertrey Ink); My Little Monster's collection (Daisy Bucket's)
Other: pearls (Kaisercraft); foam dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Ooh! I love how the Spica pens add that touch of glitter here and there! Fun layout, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!