Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Red Rose congrats!

Long time, no see...I had a BUSY holiday weekend off in Collingwood, ON for a bachelorette party that was fun, fun, fun.  Now I'm just catching up on sleep and trying to get back into a normal family routine. :)
Here is a wedding card I made with a request for roses. It's for the same friend who asked for a bridal shower card of the same theme; my previous post shows a card made using similar papers. I used the lovely For the Record collection by Echo Park, and a bunch of mish mash of stickers, diecuts and tape.

Supplies:
Stamps: Congratulations (Michael's)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Paper: White (Papertrey Ink); For the Record collection (Echo Park)
Other: Die cuts and impression plate (Papertrey Ink); tape (unknown); flower centre (Prima); Circle and scalloped circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!