Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Happy Wedding Day!

The Sunshine Broadcast collection from Sassafrass has such a unique mix of papers.  Soft and sweet, a little vintage, some unexpected colours...all working together for perfection!  I used a lovely flower for my focal piece, choosing to stamp my sentiment right on the patterned paper. My inspiration for this card came from the new Card Ideas for Paper Crafters magazine.

Supplies:
Stamps: Wedding Centres (Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Paper: Vintage Cream, Blueberry Sky (Papertrey Ink); Sunshine Broadcast collection (Sassafrass)
Other: Flower from Parisian Anthology collection (Pink Paislee); Twine (Papertrey Ink)

1 comment:

  1. Really pretty card!! Looking for more people to join the Bows and Berries Design Team... would love to join if you have time,
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!