Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Happy Hambo day!!

Happy Hambo Hoedown day! This week's challenge features SCORING, so break out your ScorPals, or whatever else you may use and score away on your cards featuring a Hambo image.
Check out the challenge blog for all the important details (like how to get a free digital image!) so you can play along with us too!
I used my ScorPal to create a grid of 1" squares then cut out patterned paper to fill in the spaces.  I also scored 2 lines underneath my sentiment.  Isn't that Geranium just LOVELY!!? Such a versatile image for any occasion!

Supplies:
Stamps: Geranium-digi (Hambo)
Ink: Copic markers
Paper: Aqua Mist, Lemon Tart, White cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Happily Lost designer paper collection (Lily Bee Design)
Other: birthday rub-on (Basic Grey); gems (Basic Grey); Scalloped rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders); oval punch (Marvy)

3 comments:

  1. Great job with the challenge, Marcie. I love your bright and cheerful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at your fun new blog! And I love all the beautiful colors in the papers you chose!! Awesome job~

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty Marcie! Clever way to incorporate the scoring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!