Sunday, August 14, 2011

Easy thank yous

This has got to the fuzziest picture I have ever taken, but I snapped it with my iPhone and uploaded THEN mailed them out before I took the time to actually LOOK at the pictures and make sure they were OK!!  So, here are my fuzzy 'thank you' cards- a few more for those who gave me lovely gifts on my recent birthday.  Very easy and basic- just paper and stickers from the Summer Days collection by Echo Park and a stamped sentiment.  Sorry for the lack of posting lately.  I've been sick with an ear infection that has completely wiped me out...on the couch sleeping most of the day taking pain meds to fight the AWFUL pain in my ear. :( I'm really hoping it starts to clear up soon because I think my dear husband is a little tired of fending for himself and the kids....haha.

Supplies:
Stamps: Big & Bold Wishes (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Paper: Harvest Gold cardstock (Papertrey Ink); Summer Days collection (Echo Park)
Other: stickers from Summer Days collection (Echo Park)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!