Sunday, August 7, 2011

ATU is going OLD SCHOOL!!


We're going to go OLD SCHOOL this time around for the All Things Unity challenge #37!  What's that you say?  Old school?  Vintage and shabby chic is what we want to see; all that fabulous lace, distressing, stick pins, antique-ish STUFF you've been hoarding and can't wait to use on a card... :)

Grab your Unity or Ippity stamps and pair them up with some vintage loveliness, and link it up over at the All Things Unity challenge blog.  I was a guest designer in June for this fabulous challenge blog, and am now going to be joining them on a more permanent basis!! Yeahhhhh!!!! Soooo excited! My sample includes that fabulous dress form and sentiment from the Undeniably YOU set paired with papers from It's the Little Things collection by Fancy Pants Designs.

Supplies:
Stamps: Undeniably YOU (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile (Papertrey Ink); Spica glitter marker (Copic)
Paper: Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink); It's the Little Things collection (Fancy Pants Designs)
Other: brad (misc.); doily (Martha Stewart); die cuts (Fancy Pants Designs)

5 comments:

  1. I just love this card and all the fun stamps you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it, one of my (many) favorite Unity stamps! and I also love this Fancy pants line! Perfect combination for a beautiful vintage-y card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH this came up so pretty!!! WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. SUPER fab! I love the elements on your card! LOVE the stamps too:) FAB FAB FAB!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!