Sunday, August 21, 2011

All Things Unity 37- Kissing!

All Things Unity challenge #37 features the kissing technique! If you need a refresher on 'how to' check out the simple tutorial on Splitcoaststampers.  Edited to add: This challenge has been changed to an "Anything Goes" challenge as there aren't enough Unity images to use the kissing technique to great effect.  I didn't get this memo apparently!! :) That's fine- just consider my card as "anything!" :)

I chose to use a solid butterfly image from Fresh Beginnings with Hibiscus Burst ink, and pressed it against one of the labels from Label It!  This created a floral butterfly image.

I'd love for you to play along with us at All Things Unity! Challenges are for 2 weeks and your creation MUST use a Unity or Ippity stamp! Head on over there to get the rest of the important details, and see what the other design team members have come up with!

Supplies:
Stamps: Label It!, Fresh Beginnings-April 2009 KOM (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Chamomile, True Black, Hibiscus Burst (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: White (Papertrey Ink); Victorian Gardens collection (Echo Park)
Other: Nestabilities (Spellbinders); ribbon (misc.); button, twine (Papertrey Ink)

3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the colors and layout. I just love this technique.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is gorgeous, Marcie! Love your colors - great job with the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO pretty--I love your stamping with those butterflies! I love the paper and your ribbon too--perfectly done:) LOVE:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!