Sunday, July 17, 2011

You Did It!

This was one of the cards I created for the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol contest.  Congratulations was the theme and I had fun making a few generic 'congrats' cards to add to my stash.  Never hurts to have a few of those!!

I don't have much energy for chatting today...my 30th birthday was yesterday and I threw myself a party to celebrate. :) Family, friends, burgers, hot dogs and a good helping of adult beverages made for a long, happy, fun night.  Needless to say, I feel very old today and need to go have a nap, haha.

Supplies:
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Hibiscus Burst, Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: White (Papertrey Ink); butterfly/fuchsia (Little Yellow Bicycle); blue patterned (unknown)
Other: Scalloped rectangle punch (Marvy); ribbon, button (Papertrey Ink); twine (The Twinery); Bow Easy tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!