Thursday, July 21, 2011

Thanks Teacher!

I HAVE been creating, I just haven't gotten around to taking pictures of my creations, so I'm pulling an oldie
out of the files.  This is a teacher's thank-you card that I made for the end of the school year in June.  I used papers from the 100 Days of Summer collection by Simple Stories, and paper pieced the outlined apple from the Teacher's Apple set with it.  I hope you are all staying cool on this hot, hot, hot day! (Did I mention it was HOT!!?) Holy moly, I am SO glad we have central air in our house otherwise I'd melt... :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Teacher's Apple, School Time (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Pure Poppy, True Black, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Kraft, white (Papertrey Ink); 100 Days of Summer collection (Simple Stories)
Other: Circle punch (EK Success); Scalloped Circle punch (Fiskars); Stickles (Ranger); pearls (Kaisercraft) 


2 comments:

  1. This is REALLY cute Marcie! I bet any teacher would love this! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little paper pieced apples!! Wish I could say it was hot here.....
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!