Thursday, July 7, 2011

One Crazy Stamper Guest Designer!

Here is another fun card made using supplies from One Crazy Stamper! I am one of the guest designers for July and am happy to say that their store is FULL of fun stamping/scrapping goodies!!!  You can see my first post here using an image from My Favorite Things
This time around I used a Ketto from Stamping Bella and paper pieced her clothes and a few of the hearts with the Summer Days collection by Echo Park. I kept the layout simple and decided to let the image and fun papers do all the work. :)  I've really enjoyed working with all these lovely products from the One Crazy Stamper store- so headed on over and check it out yourself!

Supplies:
Stamps: Phoebe Ketto (Stamping Bella)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic markers; white gel pen
Paper: White (Papertrey Ink); Summer Days collection (Echo Park)
Other: Nestabilities (Spellbinders); rhinestones (Zva)

1 comment:

  1. Marcie this is bright and funky and FUN!!! I love it!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!