Friday, July 1, 2011

July Guest Designer for One Crazy Stamper!

I'm so excited to say that I am a guest designer for the month of July at One Crazy Stamper!!  I'll wait a few minutes while you pop over there and check out all the FABULOUS goodies they have to offer...even better, now with the Canadian postal strike over, we can order from them with wild abandon! :)

Okay, back now??? :) For my first challenge duty, I was to follow a RECIPE. ONE image, TWO designer papers, and THREE embellishments.  This was my first time working with an à la mode image from My Favorite Things, and I found this gal SO darn cute to work with.  Easy to colour AND paper piece- so that's just what I did. My papers are from the Modern Homemaker collection by October Afternoon, and the three embellishments I chose were the flower, the crystal flourish and the Glimmer Mist.  All of those particular 'ingredients' can be found in the One Crazy Stamper store!!

Supplies:
Stamps: What's Cooking? (My Favorite Things)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Antique Linen (Ranger)
Cardstock: Vintage Cream, Pure Poppy  (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Modern Homemaker collection (October Afternoon)
Other: Nestabilities (Spellbinders); flower (Prima); rhinestone flourish (Zva); Glimmer Mist (Tattered Angels)

3 comments:

  1. Marci, this is so cute!! I love the image and your papers are so yummy (especially those recipes!!) We're are so happy to have you as part of our team at One Crazy Stamper this month!!
    Hugs~
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uhooi,
    Wow, this card is very pretty, cute and nice,,

    Uhooi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. your card is so cute!! I love the background you have on your card - so appropriate to the image. Steph

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!