Saturday, July 23, 2011

It doesn't really get any easier than slapping a piece of chipboard on patterned paper, stamping the sentiment, and calling it a card, does it? :) Okay, maybe it wasn't THAT easy, but pretty close.  I just adore the sweet, sweet papers and accessories in the Emma's Shoppe collection by Crate Paper.  They are feminine, vintage and flowery- all my favourites! This cute carousel horse jumped right out at me from the pile and *neighed* to be used.  My grandfather built a small model of a carousel and now that he has passed away, it is in my grandma's basement and I love turning it on when I visit and watching it go around and around.:) Happy memories!

Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Greetings (Hero Arts)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Berry Sorbet (Papertrey Ink); Emma's Shoppe collection (Crate Paper)
Other: Layered Chipboard from Emma's Shoppe collection (Crate Paper)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!