Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Hoedown time!

Happy Hambo Hoedown #23! Head on over to the challenge blog and see what the design team has in store for you this week... think outside the box, or, rectangle... :) That's right, create a card that is ROUND. 

I created my card base using my circle and scalloped circle Nestabilities, and made the cool, er, HOT 'sun' with the Think Pink cartridge for the Slice machine. I coloured Cool Dog- digi with Copic markers (I also used a marker to add a border around the sentiment pieces, and sparkled up his nose and glass. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Cool Dog-digi (Hambo Stamps)
Ink: Copic markers, Spica glitter markers (Copic)
Paper: Pure Poppy, white (Papertrey Ink); Seaside collection (October Afternoon)
Other: Think Pink cartridge (Slice for Making Memories); button (Papertrey Ink); twine (The Twinery); Scalloped border punch (SU!); Circle, Scalloped Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders)

5 comments:

  1. This is so darn cute. That Sliced sun is perfect! Awesome card, Marcie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job with the round card Marcie! I love all of your elements on this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Marcie! That sun is brilliant!*giggle*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marcie, I love the way your cut apart the sentiment and attached it. Your coloring is awesome and I love that big 'ol glittery button!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card Marcie. Love your fancy sun, glittery button, & awesome coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!