Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Happy Hoedown!

Happy Hoedown day! Head on over to the Hambo Hoedown blog and see what the other design team members have come up with this week to knock your socks off!.  I love these weekly challenges and the best part is if you play along using a Hambo image you get a FREE image to play with the NEXT week!!!  Don't forget to head over to the challenge blog and read the specific details about that...

The design team all used STEAMROLLER- digi and made a gate-fold card. This was my first time making a gate-fold card and I no idea it was easy! So THAT'S what those two tiny dots are for on my Scor-Pal... I used papers from the Little Boy collection by Echo Park and printed the digi off twice, once on patterned paper, so I could paper piece the wheels. 

Supplies:
Stamps: Steamroller- digi (Hambo Stamps)
Ink: Copic markers
Paper: Pure Poppy, New Leaf, white (Papertrey Ink); Little Boy collection (Echo Park)
Other: Stickers from Little Boy collection (Echo Park); gems (Kaisercraft)

5 comments:

  1. LOVE! So clean and bright! Love the stars and of course the image - cute card! Really liking that new blog template!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marcie, this card is so awesome! I love the dp, goes perfectly with the steamroller image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a happy card, with all the bright colors and patterns! I could see a little boy really getting a kick out of this especially. Great job with this challenge Marcie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card! Those paper pieced wheels are so FUN!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!