Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Flu Bug?

If you're going to play along in this week's Hambo Hoedown, grab your favourite Hambo image and get busy creating a MONOCHROMATIC card.  I enjoyed this challenge a lot because it had me reaching for a colour I don't use a whole lot- GREEN.  My MOSQUITO- digi is all glittery IRL, but the lighting just didn't quite catch it.  I used paper from Basic Grey's Sweet Threads collection, paired with a tag from the same line.  The alphabet stickers are Cosmo Cricket.  It's time now for you to head on over to the Hoedown blog and get all those nitty gritty details for the challenge so you can play along too!

Supplies:
Stamps: Mosquito-digi (Hambo)
Ink: Copic markers, Spica glitter marker (Copic); Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: white, Spring Moss (Papertrey Ink); Sweet Threads collection (Basic Grey)
Other: pearls (Kaisercraft); ribbon (misc.); tag from Sweet Threads (Basic Grey); alphabet stickers (Cosmo Cricket); foam dimensionals

5 comments:

  1. Super card, Marcie! I love your design.. This is one bad bug I don't want to mess with.
    Love the alpha stickers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card
    It's not easy to make a card with a mosquito.
    I will try to do something also.
    Good day
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Marcie, especially that ribbon. It looks great with that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card design! The sentiment looks perfect for your bad bug!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!