Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Enjoy Summer

Enjoy summer...shouldn't we all be doing that? I am that's for sure.  My family and I enjoyed  a lovely holiday weekend.  Being very close to the Michigan border allows us to watch the Fourth of July fireworks as well as our own Canada Day ones...lucky us!! 
Here's another card done using the 100 Days of Summer collection by Simple Stories.  I loooove it.  (You MAY have heard me say that before...) I used a kraft cardstock base and one of the journalling cards that comes on a 12x12 paper.  Lots of inking, a little tag and a sweet yellow button. :) Perfect.

Supplies:
Stamps: Mega Mixed Messages (Papertrey Ink); backgrounder (CHF)
Ink: Pure Poppy, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink); black Spica marker (Copic)
Paper: Kraft, Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink); 100 Days of Summer (Simple Stories)
Other: tag punch (Martha Stewart); twine, button, banner top die (Papertrey Ink); journalling card (Simple Stories); border punch (Fiskars)

1 comment:

  1. This is so so cute!! Love the sweet colors and punches.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!