Friday, July 29, 2011

Celebrate your day!

I'm currently off celebrating at a bachelorette weekend with a close family friend (her sister is my oldest and dearest friend) so this is pre-posted.  I really hope that I'm still in one piece when I get home; it's been awhile since I've been away on a girls' weekend so it should be LOTS of fun!!
I made this for a bridal shower...lots of those happening around here lately! I paper pieced the roses from the Roses in Bloom set by Waltzingmouse Stamps, and cut them out and popped them up.  Most of the rest is self-explanatory!

Supplies:
Stamps: Signature Greetings (Papertrey Ink); Roses in Bloom (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
Paper: White (Papertrey Ink); For the Record collection (Echo Park)
Other: Crystal flourish, gems (Kaisercraft)

1 comment:

  1. Great colours... love the rose!! Hope you enjoyed your weekend!!
    Robin

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!