Monday, July 25, 2011

Bridal Shower best wishes!

I attended a lovely bridal shower Sunday afternoon for a family friend and neighbour and was asked to create a card for her by another guest.  The wedding colours are navy and silver and so I tried to keep that as the focal point of the card.  I used quite a few dies on this one, keeping that Grand Calibur just a spinning!! The Aqua Mist was something thrown in for an extra touch of colour and it helped to draw the colours from the flower centre all together with the rest of the card. Vellum isn't something I use very often on a card, but it gave this one a softer look that I enjoyed. 

Have a FABULOUS day everyone and thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Stamps: CHA 2010 limited edition set (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Enchanted Evening (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Vellum, Aqua Mist (Papertrey Ink); Silver, embossed vellum (misc.); Navy polka dot (Bazzil)
Other: flourish die (Sizzix); Edgers #3 die,  Beautiful Blooms II #1 die (Papertrey Ink); flower centre (Prima); Stickles (Ranger)

1 comment:

  1. How sweet and pretty this is, Marcie! Also want to say I like your new blog design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!