Sunday, July 10, 2011

Birthday Bingo!

I love the summer and those weekends where all the grandmas agree to each take a child overnight so the hubby and I can take in a fun concert and stay overnight....*sigh* bliss! Seriously, that never happens, so lucky me for tonight! We're going to Bayfest in Sarnia to see the Tragically Hip!

I haven't been crafting much lately; too busy with life (in a good way!) so I'm pulling a card out of the files that I made a few weeks ago.  Yes, another 100 Days of Summer card, this time using one of the fabulous bingo cards that come as 4 on a 12x12 sheet.  I just trimmed this one so it would fit on a A2 sized card and added a few other details. Easy peasy!

Supplies:
Stamps: Birthday Greetings (Hero Arts)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Smokey Shadow, Harvest Gold (Papertrey Ink); black (Bazzil)
Other: Bingo card from 100 Days of Summer collection (Simple Stories); buttons (Papertrey Ink)

1 comment:

  1. I Love it! That bingo card is a great background!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!