Friday, July 8, 2011

Birdie Banner

This was one of 3 cards I submitted for the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol competition, and as you've probably seen by now, this was not one of the winners...haha.  Oh, but I think it's soooo cute, don't you?! :)  I created it more for a gender neutral baby congrats theme, but it could be used for anything really.  A super easy, one layer card where I paper pieced the banner with some patterned paper that had a soft design so that I could stamp the sentiment right over top. A little Copic colouring completed the card! Thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies:
Stamps: Birdie Banner (Your Next Stamp)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko); Copic markers
Paper: Vintage Cream, designer paper from Everyday Blessings collection (Papertrey Ink)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!