Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Be a REBEL

Happy Wednesday to you all! We're asking you to be a REBEL (that's the name of this cute digi!) and show us some stitching- real, hand or faux this week for the weekly Hambo Hoedown challenge.  Pop on over to the challenge blog and see what the other design team members have created to show you this week.  Go ahead and use any Hambo image in your creation; we can't wait to see what you make!
 
I coloured my guy up as an 'older' gentleman and he kind of reminds me of those people who put on the war reenactments for the public. :) I DO NOT own a sewing maching and wouldn't know how to use one if I did, so I went with faux stitching on my card. I used a paper piercer to make the holes, then a brown Zig marker to draw the lines.

Supplies:
Stamps: Rebel-digi (Hambo Stamps)
Ink: Copic markers; Chamomile (Papertrey Ink); brown marker (Zig)
Paper: white (Papertrey Ink); For the Record collection (Echo Park)
Other: paper piercer (Making Memories); Oval punch (Marvy); 1/4" circle punch (SU!)

.

3 comments:

  1. Your faux stitching looks awesome, Marcie! Love all the color~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great coloring and what a fun image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your faux stitching is great! I love that you don't even own a sewing machine!! hahaha! I agree with Bonnie.. your coloring is fantastic.. His pants are too cool for school!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!