Thursday, June 23, 2011

Thanks teacher!

A card made easy with a fabulous journalling card! The 100 Days of Summer collection by Simple Stories is just wonderful.  Pretty, girly, summery- it all screams my name! I loooove paper piecing that cute little apple and the gingham paper works perfectly for that.  I've used this line NUMEROUS times lately, so look for it lots in the next few weeks. :) Hope you don't get sick of it...haha.  Thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to check back in on Sunday (and sooner I hope!) to see my final project as a June guest designer for the All Things Unity challenge blog.
Supplies:
Stamps: Teacher's Apple, School Time (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Chamomile, True Black (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Kraft, Sweet Blush, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: 100 Days of Summer collection (Simple Stories)
Other: pearls (Kaisercraft); Doily die (Papertrey Ink); Circle punch (EK Success); Stickles (Ranger)

1 comment:

  1. I love what you have made with this PTI set and I've had my eye on it for a while.. I think I just have to get it now. Your creations are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!