Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Somebody Squealed...

It's Wednesday and that means it's Hoedown time! Head on over to the Hoedown blog to see what the Bacon Bits have come up with this week for Hoedown #21 featuring fibers, twine, string or thread but NO RIBBON.  I used the adorable Pig Inmate and coloured her up in non-traditional prison colours. :) The inside of the card reads, "...that it's your birthday!" I bundled up a few colours of twine that matched my bright colour scheme and tied them around the length of the card.  The 'stitching' around the edges of the card was doing using a paper piercer and a black marker.
Supplies:
Stamps: Pig Inmate-digi (Hambo)
Ink: Copics; Black marker (Zig)
Cardstock: Hibiscus Burst, white (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Summer Days (Echo Park)
Other: Oval, Big Scalloped Oval Nestabilities (Spellbinders); twine (The Twinery)

3 comments:

  1. I *LOVE* the colors you chose for this - they just really stand out! Fun papers and twine too. Adorable, Marcie~!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I LOVE how you coloured in the letters on the sentiment - very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pink and black pig.. so great with these vibrant colors!! woot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!