Saturday, June 4, 2011

So Happy For You

A friend requested a bridal shower card and to me, a shower card should be bright and cheerful! The bride-to-be will probably receive 100 or more white/cream wedding cards so this one was going to be very cheery!  I used my new doily die cut from Papertrey Ink and paired it with a sentiment from Scattered Showers.  Papers are from the pretty Springtime collection by Echo Park.  I'm almost out of this collection because I have used it so much lately!!

I mentioned my 'new' doily die cut that I used on this card.  I loooove getting new supplies to use, but I have to keep them organized in a particular way...this won't surprise those who know me. :)  When I receive (ahem, BUY) something new, I put it in this pretty bin that sits on my work desk.  This applies to stamps, paper packs, embellishments, but not glue, other adhesives or things like ribbon and buttons I use all the time.  Only "special" new product I can't wait to try out.  Then, once I get around to using it for the first time, it can then be moved to its 'regular' spot with the rest of my supplies just like it.... :) Complicated maybe, but it works for me, ensuring I don't buy stuff, put it away and forget about it!!!

Supplies:
Stamps: Scattered Showers (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Simply Chartreuse (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Plum Pudding, Raspberry Fizz, White (Papertrey Ink); Springtime collection (Echo Park)
Other: Ribbon, button, twine, Doily Details die (Papertrey Ink); Scalloped Circle punch (Marvy); Circle punch (EK Success); gems (Zva); foam dimensionals; Bow Easy tool

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!