Monday, June 13, 2011

Parisian Anthology wedding!

This was a special creation for a friend who specified "orange and gray" as the colours needed on a wedding shower card.  I love special orders as it really stretches my creativity!  I've had these Parisian Anthology flower by Pink Paislee for AGES in my stash drawer just begging to be used, so I figured this would be the perfect time.  It's a little fancy for a shower card, in my opinion, but my friend liked it so that's what matters!
Supplies:
Stamps: Hello, Friend, Background Basics: Newsprint (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: True Black, Orange Zest (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Orange Zest, Soft Stone, Smokey Shadow (Papertrey Ink)
Other: flower from Parisian Anthology collection (Pink Paislee); pearl flourish and resin flower(Prima); border punch (Martha Stewart); Scor Pal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!