Wednesday, June 1, 2011

My exciting news...

Recently Hambo Stamps had a design team call, and being familiar with their awesome digis more so than their rubber images, and loving digital images in general, I applied and today I am so very, very thrilled to announce that I am now a BACON BIT.
Whhhhhaaatt??!! Screech in delight with me, like I did when I received my email saying that I had been chosen for the Hambo Stamps Design Team... So YOU can celebrate with me by playing along with us each Wednesday in the Hambo Hoedown. The Hoedown is awesome because if you play along, then you get the NEXT weeks challenge digi FREE (yes, FREE!). There are lots of other talented crafters on the team with me, so look for their links to appear on my sidebar in the next day or so! :)
This weeks challenge is to use BUTTONS but there is more than that, so head over to the Hoedown for all the pertinent details! Trust me- you'll be in awe of what the design team has come up with. And I'm not just saying that because I'M on the design team now... :) Here's my creation using this very cute Carrot Kid.
Supplies:
Stamps: Digi (Hambo Stamps)
Ink: Copic markers
Cardstock: Pure Poppy, Pinefeather, Kraft, Stamper's Select White (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Garden Variety 6x6 pack (Cosmo Cricket)
Other: fence punch (Martha Stewart); circle punch (EK Success); Scalloped Circle punch (Marvy); buttons (misc.); twine (Papertrey Ink)

6 comments:

  1. Oh this is super cute Marcie! So happy to be working with my daughter - yay!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you and thanks for sharing your totally cute card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love everything about this (and I love your blog) from the little fence to the darling button row! So glad you are on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable! I am excited we are on the team together!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole scene with the papers and the fence is just adorable! I LOVE carrots, and I LOVE your card! We're so excited to have you on the Hambo team! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marcie, I just adore your card.. Those buttons at the bottom are fantastic! Look forward to sizzlin' with you this summer!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!