Saturday, June 11, 2011

Mr. and Mrs.

Happy Saturday everyone! Today is a work day for me later on, but that's ok.  I just love my job; being a librarian is a dream job when you are an avid book reader! Surrounded by books all day AND encouraging children to read through exciting programs is ALL fun! Hopefully before I head in I'll have time to get crafting, but if not, I'll share another creation with you now.

This is a  soft, lacy, frilly, blingy wedding card I made just for fun awhile back.  The Echo Park Springtime pack has a few papers that are very versatile, like this pale blue polka dotted piece.  I used it paired with some Prima goodies and a big ol' sentiment from Papertrey Ink

Supplies:
Stamps: Big & Bold Wishes (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Smokey Shadow, Chamomile (Papertrey Ink)
Cardstock: Stamper's select white (Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: Springtime collection (Echo Park)
Other: Ribbon, lace trim, crystals, pearls (Prima); border punch (Martha Stewart)

1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, Marcie! I love the extra little touch added by the lace and rhinestones!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!