Sunday, June 26, 2011

Let's Fly Away ATU#34

 Welcome back to my 2nd and last challenge as a June guest designer for the All Things Unity challenge blog!  Click on this link to check out my first creation from a few weeks ago.

This 2 week challenge features BUTTERFLIES...well, that's my favourite kind of stamp to use!! (Did you know I have 2 butterfly tattoos?) 

Unity and Ippity have TONS of butterfly stamps to choose from, so grab one and play along with us. Hop on over to  ATU#34 and check out the details.  The fabulous sponsor this month is Plaid and I got to play around with some amazing Mod Podge products and more.

I created a notebook that uses a Kaisercraft notebook from their Beyond the Page collection, Fancy Pants papers and some gorgeous Unity stamps.  I used a Plaid paintbrush to apply the 'original gloss' Mod Podge as a glue (it's very easy to apply and smooth out!) and sealer, and then also used a LOT of the glitter Mod Podge to cover the entire notebook cover.  It's very sparkly and pretty IRL.   

Supplies:
Stamps: The Artist in You, Life is Fabulous (Unity Stamp Co.)
Ink: Black StazOn (Tsukineko); Antique Linen (Ranger)
Paper: Lavender Leaves from Lilac House collection (Fancy Pants Designs)
Other: Alterable Notebook (Kaisercraft); glue, sealer, glitter by Mod Podge (Plaid); ribbon (misc.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!